Great Church Sound Contractors
Consultants | Designers | Installers
Read this before you hire a church sound contractor.
Download the Church Sound Contractor Guide
Enter your name and email to receive instant access to this free PDF.
I'm a big fan of using local talent to help service your sound and video system needs. That's why I've put together this exclusive, hand-picked list of consultants, designers, and installers that can assist you with your church Sound, Lighting, and Video needs. Consider reaching out to these professionals for assistance with designing new systems, selecting products, or basic maintenance.
If you call a contractor on this list, be sure to tell them James at Great Church Sound sent you!
Note: Before you hire a contractor, please read this post about how to get the best deal for church technology.
And if you're on the fence about whether you should design and install a new system yourself or hire a professional, I encourage you to read this post, which includes the article by Jim Brown "Why Churches Buy Three Sound Systems, and How You can Buy Only One"
~James Wasem, Author & Founder of Great Church Sound
Find a Local Contractor
Use the map or browse the list below to find a contractor in your area.
- Many contractors offer regional and national service beyond their main office location. Don't be afraid to ask if they can service your area.
- There are many qualified church sound contractors that may not be listed here. Those listed are the folks I've personally talked to and can recommend with confidence.
Is there a contractor missing from this list of exceptional service providers?
Need a resource or introduction to someone in your area?
Let me know and I'll see what I can do!
Install the right system, then make sure you get the right training.
Discover the advice and training that thousands of churches and sound techs have used to improve the quality of their sound each week. There's something for everyone on your team – free mobile app, books, video training, and more.
Download the free app for on-the-go access to the powerful tools, tips, and training guides. Available for Android and Apple mobile devices.
This best selling book is the perfect resource for volunteers, team leaders, and pastors who want to empower their sound team for success.
Take your sound to the next level with online training that starts with the basics and walks you through each step of building your mix.
Schedule a Personal Consultation
- Need help reviewing a system design or contract?
- Want advice on how to organize your church sound upgrade or installation?
- Trying to troubleshoot and fix an annoying technical problem?
- Just need friendly chat with someone in the sound and live streaming business?